Tuesday, 7 February 2017

My Introduction

Hi, my name is Susie Alizi. I am 22 years old and live in the City of Brantford. I am currently enrolled at Conestoga College in the Office Administrations - Legal program in hopes of becoming a legal assistant. Upon completion of my placement, I am anticipated to graduate from this program in April 2017.

I am required to post blogs and update my experience during the process of my three week placement. By having the opportunity to blog during field placement, it will allow me communicate with my classmates and compare our experience during this process. I have always had interest in law. Gaining new and improving existing office administration skills remains a constant goal.

I have researched several law firms in Brantford and Kitchener-Waterloo area in order to use my skills gained in my program. I am interested in finding and working in Litigation or Corporate law. I have submitted my final resume and cover letter to my professor and can now apply to law firms. I am interested in working at Amy, Appleby & Brennan in Waterloo as they are looking for a legal assistant in the area of litigation. I have also sent in my resume at Boddy-Ryerson in Brantford in hopes for working in the area of Corporate Law.

I look forward to keeping in touch with my classmates and posting the journey of field placement!



1 comment: